Sunday, October 28, 2007

First Off..

Gimme Your Stuff

Greetings strangers! I am CHESCA from the Philippines. You can call me Cheese! I live in Manila. I am very interested in stuff coming from anywhere.

This is a list of what I can swap:

  • Books
  • Chocolates and Confectionaries, Candies
  • Vintage and Funky Clothes
  • Bags
  • Accessories (earrings, bracelet, anklets, necklace, ring, etc.)
  • Postcards
  • Pictures with Non-English Language on it
  • Stationaries
  • Stickers
  • Stamps
  • Shells
  • Flea Market Finds
  • Plausible Philippine Finds/Indigenous Stuff
here is a list of the things I would love to have:
  • Books (novels or coffee-tables, in English)
  • Chocolates
  • Vintage and Funky Clothes
  • Accessories (Earrings, Rings, Necklaces, Charm Bracelets, w/ Animal Pendants - any wild animal)
  • Hoodies
  • Scarf
  • Beret (knitted or whatever)
  • Bags
  • Stuff with Giraffes, Cheetahs, Snakes, Horses, Scorpions, Birds, Cat (NOTE: Please, not the real things - just animated or printed - NOT INTERESTED IN FURS OR STUFF MADE OF ANIMALS. PLEASE!)
  • Flea Market Finds
If you are also interested, leave a comment or email me at endorphinkrayola@yahoo.com
I'll be expecting you! (busting my inbox lol)

18 comments:

♥ Carol ♥ said...

kamusta chesca,

I'm interested to be one of your swapping friend.

Hugs,
Carol from Malaysia

Jack said...

Hello!

I'm interressed to swap with you! If you want, mail me at luciferdrack@hotmail.com, or look my blog!

Nini

Faith said...

HI!!!
I'm FAITH from Italy!!
I'm interested to SWAP with you, and I also write you a mail about this...Would you like to SWAP with me???
Kiss Faith

My e mail address is fata666.morgana@gmail.com
My blogger address is
http://faithinblackswap.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm interested in swapping with ya! I have alot of things to trade wth you, so if you want, email me : lettercanyon@hotmail.com
OR visit me!!
www.lettercanyon.blogspot.com

shoeswithsoul said...

Hi! I'd love to swap with you if you're interested.

http://cremedesoda.blogspot.com/

Tina from New York/Providence

pop soda girl said...

hi cheese:)
i would like swap with you
here is my gimme your stuff post http://www.popsodagirl.blogspot.com/

if you are interested mail me
popsodagirl@gmail.com.

;)

Kris Norman said...

I would love to do a swap with you. I'm from the United States - http://kayceenorman.blogspot.com/

Giuli said...

Hi!
My name is Giuliana, I'm a mum of 36, and I live in Italy.
I've taken a look to your blog trought GIMME YOUR STUFF.
I wish to trade Japanese craft books (felt, sewing and embroidery) or magazine (especially Cotton & Paint and similar), japanese fabric.
I can send anything you want from my coutry, if I'm able to find.
Do you trade again?
Happy to hear from you,
have a nice day!
Giuli
giuliana.p@tele2.it

Toaster Strudel said...

Hi, I'm Lauren from the USA. If you're still interested in swapping, I'd love to swap with you! I work in a thrift store, so I can get some funky things pretty easily :)

Hope to hear from you!

Kris Norman said...

I'm Kris and I'm from the USA - I would love to swap with you! We like a lot of the same things so I think it'd be a great swap! You can check out my blog here if you're interested:
http://kayceenorman.blogspot.com/

Yummy Mommy Mia said...

Hi,

I'd love to do a swap with you! I'm from Canada...

Muriah

Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm Cindy from Belgium
I would be interrested in swapping with you!

http://www.funkee.be/?p=12

Please let me know if interrested!

Hugs,
Cindy

Unknown said...

Hi! My name is Kathryn and I'm from the USA. I just recently joined Gimme Your Stuff. :) I was wondering if you'd like to swap with me?

I can send you: books of your choice, chocolate & snacks, vintage & funky clothes, random flea market finds, accessories, scarves, bags or totes! If there's anything else that you'd like just ask..

My swapping website can be found at: http://www.datturra.vox.com
If you are interested, have a look and leave me a comment.

Unknown said...

hey dear would love to swap with you:) I'm from Singapore:)

http://azaleadream.livejournal.com/35480.html

Fran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fran said...

Hi there!

I'd be really interested in doing a swap with you :D I'm from England, and I'd be happy to send you pretty much anything on your list. My swap post is here http://101-sparky.livejournal.com/2610.html :D

I hope you're still up for swaps, and if not now then sometime in the future I'd love to swap with you! My email is sparky_darky[at] hotmail.com.

Cheers!

Fran xxx

Delaney said...

hey im Delaney from the USA baby!! lol i was wondering if you wanted to swap with me?!?! my email is laney.peters@gmail.com.

Delaney said...

hey my name is Delaney from the USA and i was wondering if you would like to swap stuff?!?! email me at laney.peters@gmail.com